✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

TEEN TOP(틴탑)_Missing(쉽지않아) MV Reaction (+Personal death)

As you may all know Teen Top made a comeback some time ago and released the "Missing" MV.
I never had a chance to write a reaction of it and now I finally can! WOOT WOOT
I'm sorry.... I actually saw it already like 100 times but I always get the same reaction and feelings so it won't be a big of a deal
Lets go step by step. Starting with the song. I'M FULLY IN LOVE WITH IT. It's so catchy and good (even tho I didn't read the translation of the lyrics) I still LOVE it no matter what they're saying xD
It has a nice mucic like the beginning. The music makes you feel relaxed and calm.
I really like the main verse. It's so catchy and makes me want to sing it all day.
Talking about the MV..... Since CAP and L.joe are the main actors here I might only talk about them.
First of all the beginning is really pretty, the streets, the house, the dance part in the blown up old station... Then comes the story.
I quite didn't get some parts of it but basically CAP cheated on a girl for another one and then she founds out about it and gets all depressed and then comes L.joe that honestly I didn't understand what his role was but he was there with this girl crying with her... Maybe he was his friend trying to get her after she was dumped... This was a really confusing story. All the scenes were a little confusing...
Now that I think a little more it's like a manga. The shy boy that loves this girl but she has a bad boyfriend and she doesn't realise that the actual good guy loves her and he suffers and so then comes the time where he cheats on her and she's sad and still doesn't realise about the good guy and the good guy then tries to make her feel better by stalking her (lol) but still he's in pain but eventually anfter she falls for him at the end.
This is how  I interpreted this MV. 
There were some scenes that made me laugh (with no offence) and some that made me faint (you might already know)
The first scene that mede me laugh was at the very beginning. All the members were out on the streets and then you see L.joe all alone in a bathroom...LOL
Then I didn't get what the other Teen Top members were doing on the street all in pain....
The last scene I didn't get was the last one, where the girl is in the tub with her clothes on (thankfully) and L.joe is there next to her giving her a shower and then crying in pain and all of a sudden then kiss... like really? What is the point in that??? 
Talking about the kiss scene.... DID HE REALLY HAVE TO DO IT? DID HE REALLY WANT IT SO BADLY? I guess he wanted to experience it for one time... but if you kind of look at it better he doesn't even aproach her... so this makes me think that he really didn't want her at the ned of the story (talking about the MV) 
BTW I heard that Chunji even said that the kiss scene wasn't in the script at the beginning and that L.joe asked for it... He really wanted it...huh-? 
Well when I saw the MV for the first time I was heading to a restaurant and I was in car watching it. When THAT scene came I SCREAMED so hard and started kicking the car's seat that my mom got really pissed and didn't know what happened (i would of been too if someone did that all of a sudden) I also almost fainted and felt so sad and bad that my arms were shaking.
I was so pissed all day I didn't even want to see it again. That day something came in my mind, that L.joe on twitter had said something about Angel not to worry or get too into it or get too schocked about something. After I thought about it I right away thought that he really was bragging about it and that it was the kiss scene he was talking about. MHHHM Bad Boy L.joe.... xD
Honestly that time for me it was a big thing but now I kind of on't even care LOL I just think that it's all fake but thinking that he kissed and that actress... all this makes me think of... BEING AN ACTRESS in the future. My gosh doesn't she know how lucky she was??? Literelly thousands of people would like to be in her place or kill her LOL. 
Anyway after all this fuss I really enjoyed the MV and liked it more than what I thought. 
If you didn't see it check it out right now!! I wonder what stopped you from watching it!

\/ Check it out here \/

No comments:

Post a Comment