✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Twin Star Plus Velvet Baseball Jacket (showishes.storenvy.com) Order, unboxing, review

Hello guys! I recently decided to update my wardrobe so, after a lot of research, I found a lot of nice stores on Storenvy.com. Today Iìm here to share and review my order from this store: http://www.storenvy.com/stores/397241-showishes It's called "showishes".
They have a lot of kawaii clothes, lolita, cosplay ecc.. It was so hard to decide what to buy because I would of got everything from there! Really! But ended up getting a "Twin Star Plus Velvet Baseball Jacket". I really like Twin Star clothes. They're so cute! When I saw the jacket on the pictures from the store I told myself that I would get it! I purchased it the 10/11/14 and was shipped some day after and it came in today 10/22/14. In my opinion the shipping was quite fast, since shipping time usually takes 1 month or more for me to come to where I live, so I was quite shocked and happy :D

So lets start with the review!

 This is the package it came with.

The jacket was inside this cute bag ^^

Once I took everything out...

They even wrote me a card! How cute is that?

Such a pretty card!

They even added a little extra for me :D
Love it thank you!!

This is the jacket. It was inside a plastic bag


This is how worn looks like



^_^
Me wearing the jacket 


This is how it looks like

Isn't the print so cute??? <3<3

This is how the inside looks like

I was so sad to see this... It has a stain on the shoulder...
At first I actualy didn't see it but as I was looking closer I saw it... T_T
I'll try washing it really well hoping it'll go away....

The overall I'm pretty satisfied with this order. I would rate it ✩✩✩✩ but would give 5 if it wasn't for the stain ;(  
I love the fabric a lot, it's soft! The only thing is that once you wear it you can't move your arms really well because of the fabric in the inside, it makes it stiff and I can't rais my hands without all of the jacket going up. 
But in overall I really like it so much. The print is perfect, it's so cute! 
The jacket it's pretty heavy (thick?) and so you can use it as an outwear. 
I love the light blue color. It's just so pretty! I like how it fits me.
I'm for sure buying again from this site!

All information about the jacket you can find it on the link.

THANK YOU FOR READING

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This post is pretty old, but I can't help but comment. I've been searching for reviews for this jacket but no one specifies how tall they are. I am pretty tall (about 180cm / 6ft) so finding clothes my size is hard. Do you think I'd be able to fit into the jacket? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. No problem, comments are always well accepted ^_^ I'm 165 cm and I have to say that the length of the arms fit me well, and since you're 180 cm I bet it will be too short for you. The measurements of the jacket (based on the site) are:
      Bust: 102
      Sleeve Length: 60
      Coat Length: 59

      I hope I helped :D

      Delete