✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Saturday, October 4, 2014

New house for: L.joe, Niel and Baekhyun

Yes! You read correctly. I gave a new house to my 3 fish called L.joe, Niel, and Baekhyun :P
They used to live in a big container and the water was always very dirty and we had to clean it once a week, so we got tired and moved them into an aquarium. The aquarium isn't very big, people say that it's actually small for 3 fish, but we'll have to deal with it. When we moved them they looked kind of happy. Of course they didn't smile, but they moved better and all. (one even almost jumped out lol)
This is how the aquarium looked for a couple of days.



 After we got them two little decorations such as: a fake tropical plant and an "ancient" borken vase


 Guess what the vase has on?? YES! It's me!! (my nickname) Nina

I really like it how it's now. It's prettier! Doesn't the plant look real??
I hope L.joe, Niel and Baekhyun like their new house and that they'll enjoy and live long :D


2 comments: