✩❤➪ HOME ✩❤➪ Instagram ✩❤➪ Deviantart

Friday, October 3, 2014

Etsy Order- Stickman Decal for Macbook review, application instructions

How you may all know I recently bought a Macbook. I wanted to personalize it so I bought two decals for it. I searched so much and ended up liking a lot of them but I chose two of them.
One it arrived today! I bought it on Etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/230347007 If you want to check it out :D There are A LOT of cool ones like character decals, and others more detailed. Simply search "Macbook Decals" and all the different options will appear. You can find them in different online stores, but the ones I found the best were on Etsy.
If you don't know what a Decal is, it's just a simple "sticker" you put on you PC (more for macbook because of the apple sign that lightenes up when you oppen it, giving it a better look to the decal)
They're mainly in black but some offer other colors or even an entire colored picture. You just have to see your personal taste.
Moving on to the one I bought. From the title you can see that it's a Stickman decal. It's a stickman that is trying to move the apple sign. Doesn't it look so cute and funny?
Going to the review of the order. It was pretty fast since I ordered it the 26th of September.
It came in a small, thin package. Well since it had to fit only a decal...
The application of the decal was pretty simple. If you're interested in buying one and you're not familiar on how to apply it, here are the 9 easy steps the seller sent to me

You don't actually have to follow them all but it's recommanded to.
Talking about the actual decal. It's really good! It sticks very well, even if I didn't stick it on the PC but on a trasparent hard case. The decal it's how you see it on the picture. Since I have another one to go to the other side I requested if it could be the other way and he said it was possible so I'm very happy about it. (can you guess what the second one will be? Probably not xD)
It was really easy to attach it and how I said it sticks really well.
I'm very happy with this order since it was cheap (compared to others).

Here is how I applied it:

Step 1
Clear your surface

Step 2
 Position you decal so you know where you want it

 Step 3
 Apply some tape to help you siccure the decal

Step 4
Press the decal so it'll stick to the application tape

Step 5
 Flip it  over and remove the bottom layer 
( make sure the decal is complitelly sticking to the application tape)

Step 6
Flip over your decal and stick it to you PC

Step 7
Press well so it's sticks on the PC and remove the scotch at the top

Step 8
gently remove the application tape 

Step 9
 ENJOY your new decal :DDD

Easy right?? 9 easy steps to apply your decal

I hope I helped you and made you think of getting one :P



No comments:

Post a Comment